PUBG Mobile New Royale Pass Season 6 Update
A new PUBG Mobile update is being rolled out today which brings some exciting new features and much awaited Royale Pass season 6. Tencent Games are updating PUBG Mobile with a some cool new features which includes PUBG Mobile New Royale Pass Season 6
The fifth season of PUBG Mobile has come to an end and this means that your ranking will be pushed down soon. But the good thing is, Season 6 should be rolling out soon. The update is 247MB in size and includes new weapons, avatars and modes for Season 6, which is expected to commence on March 21. The anniversary update brings a lot of new changes like Vikendi-exclusive G36C rifle and Sanhok-exclusive Tukshai vehicle.
Change log for PUBG Mobile New Royale Pass Season 6 :
- Royale Pass:
- Players can now view RP rankings of the entire region and your friends directly from the royale pass page.
- Elite Pass Plus purchase now has additional rewards besides instantly gaining 25 ranks.
- Birthday parties on Spawn Island.
- Light fireworks and collect crates during matches.
- Open the collected crates after the match to get anniversary rewards.
- Find randomly spawned birthday cakes in matches for a surprise!
- Dynamic weather added to Erangel and Miramar.
- Added a new weapon: G36C rifle (Vikendi only)
- Fires 5.56mm rounds and can be equipped with stocks, replaces SCAR-L in Vikendi.
- Added a new Sanhok exclusive vehicle – Tukshai a three-wheeled bus. This will replace the Jeep, Dacia and Mini Bus.
- Subscriptions will be available in early April.
- There are two plans : Prime and Prime Plus.
- Both plans come with free daily UC, Royale Pass points, daily 80% discount on Crates, purchasing from the shop with BP and more.
- Benefits from both plans are stackable.
- When players don’t win items above a certain quality many times in a row at the Shop, they will earn vouchers instead. Relevant titles and achievements relating to bad luck have been added.
- “Room Card: 1-Use” in Clan Shop has been adjusted to 1 purchase every 10 days.
- Added a robot avatar to the Clan system.
One more important thing, the new update is bringing Prime and Prime Plus memberships which will be enabled in April. In conclusion you can expect some big changes in the game which will affect your overall game play and strategy.