Fortnite Latest Update v8.2 Now Rolling Out
Fortnite has rolled out a new update v8.20 which brings some couple of new changes. Fortnite latest update is now live and here are all the detials regarding the new update. The Fortnite update 8.20 adds a new limited time mode called Floor Is Lava. The Fortnite update 8.20 download size is around 150MB on iOS with an additional in-game download after this update.
In the new limited time mode “Floor Is Lava” as soon you start the match
lava will begin rising up. The fire will consume everything in its path until the entire map is covered in magma. The Volcano has sprung a leak…Drop, loot, RUN! Hold the high ground and be the last one standing in this spicy new LTM.
Fortnite update 8.20 patch notes
- Floor Is Lava LTM: A few minutes into the match, the lava will begin to rise. The lava moves at a steady speed until the entire map is covered. Touching the lava will apply damage directly to your health and bounce you up in the air. You can build on the lava. Players will be given a small number of materials every second, to help out in those “entire map is on fire” situations.
- Dedicated use buttons now support hold to swap.
- Voice Chat has been reactivated on iOS.
- Emote button now supports hold to replay last emote.
- Updated the Balder button icons.
- Updated the battery icon to indicate the device is charging. Refreshes visibility every 2 seconds.
- Cycle left button added to the HUD layout tool.
- Added loot pickup stream UI.
- This is the part of the UI that tracks how many resources and ammo you’re picking up.
- Net Debug Stats is now movable in the HUD Layout Tool.
- Enabled Squad Communication and Emote buttons while DBNO.
- Improved field of view on 21:9 devices.
- Fixed an issue with quickbar and extra buttons that made it possible to cause fire state to be stuck on a continuous loop.
- Fixed an issue causing the camera to jump on initial touch input.
- This will also fix the issue where HUD control buttons are missing when starting a match on some Android devices.
- Fixed an issue causing incorrect building pieces to gain focus when editing.
- Fixed not being able to select building material while being a passenger in a vehicle.